Monday, December 21, 2009

X to the MASS






















I think Xmas is called Xmas for a reason,
as a society we have taken the Christ out of Christmas. Now X marks the spot!! How perfect!! I think its really fitting that its an X which to me stands for "wrong". Or if you make the hand gesture of an X below your waist it means SUCK IT!....yah its really does, watch some wrestling if you don't believe me!

I really dislike Xmas, I'm sure Christmas had meaning before it turned into a corporate time of year where people are obligated to spend a lot of money. Its retarded, it causes all kinds of stress to so many families. Especially for me, because I come from a broken home and there is all kinds of lies, animosity and pain attached to family for me. I wish I could just cut out all of the B.S but unfortunately you can't change people and you can't change your genetics.

As far as I'm concerned it should be about spending time with your loved ones, especially the people you don't get to see that often. NOT what you buy and how much money you spent. Any gift given should be heart-felt or helpful to the person you love. And you should only give a gift if you want to, I don't want a spite gift or a pride gift.

My point is I don't think we need a special occasion to get each-other gifts or do nice things for each-other.

No comments: